Happy Birthday Aaron Paul!
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
(via herbertwest10)Source: amroyounes
This was DiCaprio’s first major role, and everyone was shocked at the red carpet to discover that he was just acting as a child with a mental illness, that he didn’t actually have one. Which begs the question, WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS OSCAR.
WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS OSCAR.
(via believeinthemagicmoon)Source: michaelsocha